Oracle OpenWorld 2016
Oracle OpenWorld is Oracle's flagship technology and business event, taking place in downtown San Francisco, September 18-22, 2016. Amidst the perfect storm of disruption and opportunity, Oracle OpenWorld offers attendees interactive learning and innovative networking experiences to accelerate their career, and Oracle offers them digital services, cloud platform, and tools to accelerate their business.
Oracle OpenWorld provides attendees with:
- Stories that showcase how and why Oracle customers chose Oracle Cloud to further their business.
- A powerful community experience, uniting customers, Oracle, and the expansive Oracle partner ecosystem.
- Inspiring collective learning opportunities—from the keynotes down to industry sessions.
- A chance to explore innovation and technology in unexpected ways.
- Unforgettable networking events, including the Oracle Appreciation Event at AT&T Park, featuring the incomparable Billy Joel.
Oracle OpenWorld is the destination for innovation in learning matched with an eager thirst for the newest ideas and trends in cloud technology. Join us.