Comparative Architectures Seminar
Where: Golden, Colorado
When: April 4-6, 2012
Join Bill Inmon and Scott Hirst as they discuss the two leading approaches to building the data warehouse environment – DW 2.0 “hub and spoke” architecture and the dimensional model/bus architecture. Both have their advantages and disadvantages – places where one fits best. But that’s not always the case. What if you want a blended solution?
You’ll hear how the two architectures compare and contrast, and how they can be blended yielding a “best of all worlds.” You’ll learn from the experts about:
- What is DW 2.0? Dimensional modeling/bus architecture?
- Dimensional modeling and building reports quickly
- DW 2.0 and the life cycle of data within the data warehouse
- Dimensional modeling – a case study
- DW 2.0 – building the unstructured data warehouse
Register by Wednesday, March 7, 2012 for discount pricing at www.inmoncif.com.