IBM DB2 9 Fundamentals certification exam answer key
The correct answer is A --
CREATE TABLE t1 (c1 XML NOT NULL UNIQUE, c2 INT)
The XML data type can be used to store well-formed XML documents in their native format. A table can contain any number of XML columns; however each XML column used has the following restrictions:
• It cannot be part of any index except an XML index.
• It cannot be included as a column of a primary key or unique constraint.
• It cannot be a foreign key of a referential constraint.
• It cannot have a specified default value or a WITH DEFAULT clause—if the column is nullable, the default value for the column is the null value.
• It cannot be used in a table with a distribution key.
• It cannot be used in range-clustered or range-partitioned tables.
In addition, XML columns can only be referenced in a check constraint if the check constraint contains the VALIDATED predicate...
• To read the rest of this question's explanation, and to practice with more sample questions from the IBM DB2 9 Fundamentals exam, (Exam 730), purchase the book at MC Press.
• Go back to the list of sample exam questions.