IBM DB2 9 Fundamentals certification exam answer key
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
The correct answer is A --
CREATE TABLE t1 (c1 XML NOT NULL UNIQUE, c2 INT)
The XML data type can be used to store well-formed XML documents in their native format. A table can contain any number of XML columns; however each XML column used has the following restrictions:
• It cannot be part of any index except an XML index.
• It cannot be included as a column of a primary key or unique constraint.
• It cannot be a foreign key of a referential constraint.
• It cannot have a specified default value or a WITH DEFAULT clause—if the column is nullable, the default value for the column is the null value.
• It cannot be used in a table with a distribution key.
• It cannot be used in range-clustered or range-partitioned tables.
In addition, XML columns can only be referenced in a check constraint if the check constraint contains the VALIDATED predicate...
• To read the rest of this question's explanation, and to practice with more sample questions from the IBM DB2 9 Fundamentals exam, (Exam 730), purchase the book at MC Press.
• Go back to the list of sample exam questions.