While many organizations are realizing the benefits of enterprise social media and the tools that make it possible, it’s important to understand the need for careful planning. In this handbook, take a deeper look at the key aspects of getting started with enterprise social deployments and discover practical advice for organizations interested in creating and implementing a strategy of their own.
Confused about the data stewardship processes for big data, cloud computing and other IT trends? Don’t be. In this handbook is valuable information on the pivotal role technology plays in governance initiatives -- as well as other useful tips for data management professionals and business executives.
Related E-Handbooks from our network
View all E-Handbooks from related TechTarget sites
- Make enterprise collaborating systems work for you
- Creating an ECM strategy: Tips and advice
- Developing a SharePoint collaboration strategy that gets results
- Enterprise social: Building the business case and getting started
- Secrets of effective Web content management: Best (and worst) practices
- View all E-Handbooks