Sponsored by Dell Boomi
Integrating cloud applications with in-house legacy applications can be a difficult undertaking. The good news is that there are more options than ever that allow organizations to do all the integration themselves. This e-book examines what you need to know to develop the right cloud application integration strategy for your organization. Access >>>
Table of contents
- Don’t overlook data integration issues for cloud-based applications
- How to choose a data integration approach for cloud-based applications
- Business users can no longer ignore the integration demands of SaaS
- Case study: DirecTV’s SaaS CRM integration
- Must know terms: SaaS and cloud computing glossary
Premium Content for Free.
More Premium Content Accessible For Free
Today's customer service starts with mobile, social consciousness
In a world where newfangled devices become mainstream seemingly overnight, companies are finding that legacy applications and a Facebook page no ...
Putting a data stewardship and data governance plan into play
Confused about the data stewardship processes for big data, cloud computing and other IT trends? Don’t be. In this handbook is valuable information ...
Big data technology: Beyond the trendy tools
Everybody's jumping on the big data train. But with all that buzz, it can be difficult to navigate the ins and outs of all that data. Readers of this...