Sponsored by Dell Boomi
Integrating cloud applications with in-house legacy applications can be a difficult undertaking. The good news is that there are more options than ever that allow organizations to do all the integration themselves. This e-book examines what you need to know to develop the right cloud application integration strategy for your organization. Access >>>
Table of contents
- Don’t overlook data integration issues for cloud-based applications
- How to choose a data integration approach for cloud-based applications
- Business users can no longer ignore the integration demands of SaaS
- Case study: DirecTV’s SaaS CRM integration
- Must know terms: SaaS and cloud computing glossary
Premium Content for Free.
More Premium Content Accessible For Free
New talent management software transforming HR
Human resources departments have long been associated with rubber stamps and reams of paper forms. But new talent management software -- technology ...
HTML5 rewrites the rules on website, mobile app development
For Web and mobile application developers, advances in HTML5 mean big changes. The fifth iteration of the Hypertext Markup Language has freed ...
Determine if NoSQL databases are right for your organization
NoSQL databases offer more flexible alternatives to mainstream relational software, particularly for big data applications. But NoSQL offerings ...