Sponsored by Dell Boomi
Integrating cloud applications with in-house legacy applications can be a difficult undertaking. The good news is that there are more options than ever that allow organizations to do all the integration themselves. This e-book examines what you need to know to develop the right cloud application integration strategy for your organization. Access >>>
Table of contents
- Don’t overlook data integration issues for cloud-based applications
- How to choose a data integration approach for cloud-based applications
- Business users can no longer ignore the integration demands of SaaS
- Case study: DirecTV’s SaaS CRM integration
- Must know terms: SaaS and cloud computing glossary
Premium Content for Free.
More Premium Content Accessible For Free
NoSQL technologies take on rising tide of big data
For decades, IT managers, developers and business executives had limited options when shopping for database technologies: Relational databases were ...
In-memory databases: The golden ticket to deeper analyses?
Historically, in-memory databases have been seen as a niche technology. As in-memory processing becomes less expensive and more mainstream, however, ...
How to be successful with enterprise data governance
Successful data governance programs can help ensure that organizations have consistent policies and processes for defining, managing and using ...