Sponsored by Dell Boomi
Integrating cloud applications with in-house legacy applications can be a difficult undertaking. The good news is that there are more options than ever that allow organizations to do all the integration themselves. This e-book examines what you need to know to develop the right cloud application integration strategy for your organization. Access >>>
Table of contents
- Don’t overlook data integration issues for cloud-based applications
- How to choose a data integration approach for cloud-based applications
- Business users can no longer ignore the integration demands of SaaS
- Case study: DirecTV’s SaaS CRM integration
- Must know terms: SaaS and cloud computing glossary
Premium Content for Free.
More Premium Content Accessible For Free
Taking stock of Hadoop 2
The release of Hadoop 2 seems to be all that prospective users and industry analysts can talk about. If you think all that chatter has translated ...
Cloud, mobile access hold key to successful ERP systems
Don't believe the hype: Enterprise resource planning isn't dead. It's come a long way in its 20-plus years -- and today is on the cusp of a new life....
When, and how, to best make use of data visualization tools
It's clear that data visualization software is catching the eyes of more and more companies. In a recent TechTarget reader survey, 44% of 664 ...