Delaney Rebernik is an editorial assistant for TechTarget's Central Production and Business Applications and Architecture Media groups. She is pursuing an English major and Communications minor at Northeastern University in Boston.
Delaney also works as a tutor at Northeastern's Writing Center. Her fiction and nonfiction writing has been featured in several online publications, and she was a 2012 recipient of the Northeastern English Department's Peter Burton Hanson Writing Prize.
Contributions from Delaney Rebernik, Contributor
- Gartner: Customer MDM market maturing despite confusion
- Magic Quadrant: Big vendors dominate product MDM market
- Informatica Cloud updates self-service, data quality
- Search syndication site tackles 'big data' management
- VoltDB, Actuate team to offer speedy 'big data' service
- New Cirro suite promises 'big data' for business users