As a veteran business and technology reporter, Beth Stackpole has spent the last 25+ years writing for a variety of leading publications and websites, including TechTarget, Computerworld, CIO, eWeek, Managing Automation, Design News and others. Over the years, she's honed expertise in a variety of subject areas, from enterprise applications and cloud computing to leveraging technology to achieve business advantage.
Contributions from Beth Stackpole
- Big data adds new complications for data stewards
- Tech choices loom large on MDM, despite process focus
- MDM program needs business sense to be successful
- Big data and enterprise MDM: A well-matched pair?
- All-mobile future for business apps likely a mirage
- Data stewardship programs need solid plan, firm focus
- Data stewardship a hard step for many companies to take
- Data warehousing takes logical turn in big data era
- 'Big data,' yes -- but data warehouse not dead yet